

It has been a bit since I have last updated...We moved to Rigby Idaho and have been having a fun time. I know and have faith that it was the right thing to do. Yes, I have been dating and having a lot of fun! I have been looking into schools and I am ready to start in the Fall....so for now fun is what we are about. I am going to take a few vacations while I have the time. It has been great to be closer to Becca and Devin and of course the rest of my family. It is nice to know I am only 4 hours at the most from the people I LOVE! We have had very fun....we went to Utah 2 weeks ago and we are headed to Boise to have fun with an old friend of mine that I recently had a great reunion with. I truly have been blessed! I know if I live the way I am suppose to whatever happens is what is suppose to happen. We have had some good weather but today it is very cold. Looking forward to Spring coming back. Summer will be here before you know it. Putting some random fun pictures up of what I have been doing and where we live.
No comments:
Post a Comment