Sunday, March 7, 2010

MOVING TO IDAHO

Moving to Idaho....I am getting more excited for a new adventure. My heart is full. I know it is the right thing to do for now. I am so excited to be closer to famiy. It has been crazy busy... packing and getting everything organized. I am so ready to move forward. I am really excited to see and explore what is next for me. Going with my mom and sisters on the 8th of April for some much needed fun. Wanting to plan a cruise or a trip for Emma and I...or maybe me and some lucky friend. I will be living in Rigby for a little bit and planning on getting a place of my own. Learning safe investing and planning for the future. Love my family... will miss Kate. But really looking forward to some very FUN possibilities. Having fun and stress is crazy. It is a terrible thing always to be waiting for tomorrow, always depending on tomorrow, always excusing our todays because we are sure that only in the future will we possess the things that will fulfill us.Don’t wait for tomorrow. Don’t wait for the right job, the right house, the right salary, the right dress size. Be happy today. Be happy now. Elder Wirthlin.

No comments:

Post a Comment