Saturday, October 17, 2009

The end of the year is coming upon us. I am sitting and watching out the window as the rain is absolutely pouring down. Sitting here in my PJ's while Emma is upstairs watching Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen on a DVD. I am so amazed at the beauty even in the rain. I might have to go on a drive to Woodinville today and pick up some fresh squeezed apple cider. Maybe pick up some pumpkin or eggnog ice cream.

Emma is such an amazing girl. I look at her and think, wow, she is so pretty inside and out. She went with "The Gee Family" to Where the Wild Things are. She came home and told me she missed me so much and she wished she would have stayed home because she missed me that much. I told her she says that now, but she would have been wishing she would have gone. I gave her hugs and we went to bed. I went to a Fab Friday for Relief Society last night while Emma was gone. People who know me know it was for the social fun.....for sure not the craftiness. I truly do love to see people and see how they are doing. Emma had the flu last Sunday-Wednesday and I felt so out of it being home for so long. I was so glad when she started feeling better. I have really felt at peace.

On Thursday October 15, I stood in front of a judge and declared my marriage was irretrievably broken. I had to say that everything in the paperwork that I had signed was true and correct. I did it by myself...which seemed to be poetic, since that is what I have done most of my adult years. It made me feel I had a lot more in me than I give myself credit for. I prayed hard that morning to know that it was okay. That I would be watched over. I truly have felt good about it. I know I came to the decision to have this happen by truly searching out what I should do. I use to feel that I would miss what might have happened. I now know that might was just never going to. I feel at Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment