
Mother's Day was nice for me this year. I was reminded of how grateful I am to be a Mom!! I love the girls that were entrusted to me to teach and to help learn and grow. Becca wrote me the sweetest card that made me cry. I love letters!!! Kate got us movie tickets and we saw a great movie together like we use to, I loved it!! That was very fun. Emma wrote me a book of what she loves about me and that was awesome!! I received a bouquet of flowers from a very dear friend and it made me so HAPPY! My wonderful younger brother Adam also brought me flowers from pike's that were also very beautiful. I also remembered the wonderful things my mom has taught me. She is very awesome!! What a good example of enduring and faith. I am grateful for that day and every day!!! This picture is at the temple. Every Friday I get excited to see what flowers or trees are in bloom there.
No comments:
Post a Comment