Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My Gratitude list!!

It has been an interesting year. To say the least. I am just about divorced after 21 years and have had a lot of time to think of what is important to me and what I am grateful for!!
1. My girls are the most important to me!! I know being a mom was my calling even though it is hard at times. They are so individual and I love that about them!! They each have their strengths and great personality.
2. I love my Mom and Dad who have been so supportive and all of my siblings. Don't know what I would do without them. My FRIENDS who have been my family for years since I have lived away from my family. They have been so supportive!! Love all!!
3. The gospel has been my rock. The temple has been my peace. Praying and scriptures are what keep me happy and connected.
4. Health, wow I see so much sickness I am truly grateful for my health!
5. I love laughter and Happiness!!! As Elder Wirthlin says "Come what may and Love it"
I am living by his words for sure!!!
6. I am so happy to be alive and have the opportunity to do better and be better every day. To strive to help others do the same!! I hope I can make a difference in others lives for the better!! I have always wanted that and hope to do better at that!! It is such a wonderful feeling to know you have helped someone out.
7. To know this is the plan of "Happiness" makes it all better!!! I hope that I can instill a more positive attitude in others lives especially my kids.

2 comments:

  1. I love your list - what a good idea - writing it down makes it easier to follow! You are such an inspiration to me and you help so many people by just being yourself and setting such a good example...love you! Nan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jodi, I did this on my blogspot... you inspired me to do the same...thanks for being you and of course my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete